What is ChancenNutzer?
A support program for young Entrepreneurs: ChancenNutzer offers young adults with a migration background space, qualification, contacts and coaching on their endeavour to become self-employed and to found their own business. ChancenNutzer is Germany-wide the first high quality, inclusive offer that accompanies young adults with a migration background to become self-employed as well as actively and holistically supports the development of individual new perspectives.
What can ChancenNutzer offer you?
- Support on the way to self-employment – from the idea creation until the successful start
- A great workplace in our co-working space in the Social Impact Lab Frankfurt – free of charge
- You profit from our huge Community which consists of current and former participants that can help answer important questions you might have
- During our 8-months scholarship you will receive coaching sessions, workshops and specialist counselling from experienced counselors and coaches
- We support you in all the areas that are important during founding process: Business model and concept development, Basics in Financing, Basics in law and taxes, Institutional Knowledge, Entrepreneurial Skills
- These services are sponsored by the JPMorgan Chase Foundation – a participation at the program is therefor free of charge
Who can apply for ChancenNutzer?
- Migrants as well as people with migration background until 30 y.o. from the Rheine-Main region
What should you bring to the table?
- An interest in an encompassing support on your way to self-employment
- The whish to become self-employed or to found your own company
- We will gladly answer any questions you might have. Contact us via E-Mail, Phone or in Person in the Social Impact Lab Frankfurt.
Where can I find ChancenNutzer?